Sunday, December 15, 2019

Frolicking & Farming Continue


Bonnie posted the Frolic Mystery Clue 3 early Friday morning and I spent Saturday completing it!
I also squeezed in making my Daddy's Tractor block for FGV2--I made a 12 inch version
 and the Evening Star block 6 inch version. I have this week's blocks to make to be caught up.
My daughter/Barbie had her sorority formal on Friday night and she sent me this picture--she is in the silver dress. She arrives home for Christmas a week from tomorrow and we can't wait. 

I plan on spending my morning wrapping Christmas gifts, digging out an old handwork project for Slow Sunday Stitching, and pulling fabric for a baby quilt. I have three baby quilts in the queue--one in yellow and gray (they are not finding out the baby's gender) and two for identical twin boys. I decided to make Bjorn Bear quilts for the twin boys. I ordered the fabrics and pattern for them yesterday from Connecting Threads, plus I got a backing for my Ombre Gems top--I had a code for free two day shipping, so hopefully the fabric will get here quickly and I can get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments and will do my best to reply to them. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!