Monday, December 3, 2018

Reveal--Fat Eighth Fruitcake

 I am so excited to finally be able to reveal this beautiful quilt designed by Fat Quarter Shop as a Shortcut Quilt. You can find the pattern on their blog here:
https://blog.fatquartershop.com/shortcut-quilt-fat-eighth-fruitcake/
I used mostly Bonnie and Camille Smitten fabrics. It measures 64x75 and is a very quick pattern. You could easily make 12 blocks and have a great size baby quilt.
My friend Glenn quilted it with an all over floral design called magnolia.
I chose this red and white gingham backing because I love gingham and it looks so vintage with the Bonnie and Camille fabrics! 

5 comments:

  1. Your quilt is gorgeous! Can't wait to try this pattern. I love a quick make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is darling! I love the backing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the best kind of fruitcake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw a finished fruit cake quilt on another blog. I watched the video last evening and printed out the pattern. I will use stash whenever I decide to make one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and will do my best to reply to them. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!