Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Clementine Month 4


This month has kind of been shot for me as far as sewing with my main machine in for repair the first part of April and the pronounced dead on arrival in mid-April. I did not want to get behind on the Fat Quarter Shop's  Clementine Quilt Along, so I sewed the month four blocks on my Singer Featherweight. You can find this month's pattern here:
https://blog.fatquartershop.com/clementine-quilt-along.html
Don't forget this is an amazing way to raise money for St. Jude Children's Hospital!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about your machine. It looks like your featherweight stepping right up to bat. Very colorful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old reliable standby is still Old Faithful! Looks great as always, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sorry your machine bit the dust. Glad you had a reliable backup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks look great. I *only* sew on a featherweight! =P

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and will do my best to reply to them. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!