Sunday, June 19, 2016

Week 3 Summer 2016

 I'm back! I left on Sunday and got back Friday night from my training in Denver. The training was good and it was a really fun hanging out in the evenings with colleagues. A dozen teachers with an open bar most of the evenings is highly entertaining! I did not touch the handwork I brought, but it is ready whenever I need it. I did sew yesterday and today, but it is secret sewing.
It is hot here, so I plan on staying cool watching soccer and binding my secret sewing. Check out everyone else's handwork projects here
Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun in Denver. I can't wait to get there in August to visit my kids and grandkids. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and will do my best to reply to them. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!