Sunday, October 11, 2015

Slow & Fast Sunday

 Happy Sunday! I am hand embroidering my Dog Gone Cute quilt for Slow Sunday Stitching. See what everyone else is working on here http://www.kathysquilts.blogspot.ca
As soon as I finish up, I am going to machine quilt it and hand bind it. The whole project will be featured on my blog on Tuesday for the Dog Gone Cute Blog Hop. You can find more information about that here http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com/p/dog-gone-cute.html
I tried to get a picture of all three dogs together, but instead I had to settle for a picture of Lola and Fergie sharing a bed. I was disturbing their morning nap. Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. I really like your font choice for "charlie" .. was that freehand? I love freehand fonts.. preserves even more memories in a piece I think! lol
    Love your pups shot.. well some of them anyway.. we have a doxie that has her own pillow under my desk.. we share it! lol
    Have a blessed day getting done for a showing on Tuesday... will look forward to that post :)
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your stitches! That look on their faces is definitely not too happy! Mine got a bath this am, not his favorite thing but he is happy once he is finished and we wrap him in a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet puppy faces on your dogs and quilt block. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to personalize the puppy!
    Thanks for linking up and contributing to a wonderful Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are going to look great. Hope the dogs appreciate all the work you are doing on their behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to seeing the quilts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and will do my best to reply to them. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!