Sunday, September 15, 2013

Shush BOW Block B

Hello! Well I am all caught up with the Shush ABC Block of the Week. Here is block B for baseball. I tried the fly stitch which she recommended and I have done before, but be cause it was so tiny it was tough. I improvised and was able to get the stitching to look better. I hope to get the next few blocks traced today. I am going to a meeting for work tomorrow over in Vail and won't be back until Wednesday night. Two nights in a fancy resort hotel by myself sounds like the perfect time to get some hand work done! A bubble bath and reading will also be on my agenda. Can't wait to see everyone else's progress!

6 comments:

  1. That stitch was tricky, wasn't it?! I ended up adding extra little stitches, but it looked fine. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great. I love your background fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh... don't know what happened to my comment. I love it! You are all so much better at this than me. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely stitching! I'm jealous of your evenings in Vail!


    p.s. do you know your word verification is on? I've just tried to type it 3 times!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute little block!

    I'm so glad you shared at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and will do my best to reply to them. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!