Saturday, September 21, 2013

Scrappy Saturday

These are my blocks for the Joined at the Hip Blog Sampler. They are the September blocks made completely from my stash and scrap tubs.

I also cut out some bits for the Another Year of Schnibbles Mercerie for the month of September. I just need to pick out the background fabric. I am not sure whether to go light and have the low volume look or dark with maybe a navy...Rain is forecast for tomorrow, so between that and football, it should be a great quilting day!

2 comments:

  1. Helo Tanya! Your blocks look wonderful!
    Is it possible that one of the red/orange triangles is pointing the wrong way? If not, sorry ...please ignore the comment! The blocks is very pretty!
    I love the sharp points!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm not sure if I'm going to find time to make Mercerie this month, but I'm looking forward to seeing the others.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and will do my best to reply to them. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!