Sunday, October 27, 2019

Quilt Along Progress


Howdy! I traveled to a conference last Sunday for work, so I did not get to sew very much last weekend. It was fun to get to go do some shopping especially at Trader Joe's and the bookstore, but the conference was kind of a bust. I was slightly ahead on my Ombre Gems Blocks and I made this week's this morning--lagoon, avocado, and teal. This quilt is going to be stunning!
I am all caught up with my Sunday Best Quilt Sampler blocks. I have not added the sashing and cornerstones because I am not sure if I will use red or navy.
 I am using some of my Bonnie and Camille scraps and stash for these.
My B&C Early Bird fat quarter bundle arrived while I was gone. We are supposed to get snow tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday. I will whip up some soup and enjoy cuddling under a quilt and binding to stay warm and cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments and will do my best to reply to them. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!