Sunday, December 8, 2019

Ombre Gems Top

 Happy Sunday! To be honest Sundays are one of my favorites because I usually spend the day in my sewing room working on something with the NFL Red Zone on which is exactly what I've done today. Today, I focused on sewing my Ombre Gems blocks together. I was kind of dreading this task because I was unsure if I would be able to save my points and for the most part I did! I used 
V & Co.'s Ombre Confetti fabric and I really like the metallic shimmer. Now, I need to find a backing to get it in the queue for quilting.
Yesterday, I completed Clue 2 for the Frolic Mystery, 
so I have kept up with that--I am a little behind on my FGV2 blocks and the Sunday Best Sampler, but I will get caught up for sure during Xmas break. I have three baby quilts to get going on, but I don't want to start them until I am caught up on my works in progress!

1 comment:

I love to receive comments and will do my best to reply to them. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!